Lisbon Chamber of Commerce is accepting applications from job seekers who are interested in joining our team.
Opening position: Executive Director
You can find the application here.
Do you possess the following?
• Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills
• Excellent written communication skills
• Outstanding time management and event planning skills
• Strong executive and supervisory skills, including ability to set expectations and manage
performance, plan, organize, lead, delegate, and monitor
• Demonstrates a passion for collaboration and networking
• Ability to work a wide and flexible range of business hours
• Demonstrated success with and willingness to do fund raising
• Strong business acumen, including demonstrated ability to manage a budget, analyze organizational performance and project financial performance
• Proficient user knowledge of computer operation and systems: Technical skills: Website, Facebook, other social media as well as basic computer knowledge
• Strong customer service skills
• Secures sponsorships for all Chamber events and meetings that require sponsorships
• Actively engages the Matthews business and non–profit community as a brand ambassador for the Chamber, to include promoting the benefits of a Chamber membership and listening and responding to the needs of member businesses, resulting in new members joining the Chamber and retention of existing members
• Provides general supervision over work performed for the Chamber by volunteers, vendors, etc.
• Plans and maintains the Chamber master event calendar, Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings, Board meetings and Executive Board of Directors meetings
• Planning and implementation of the Johnny Appleseed